We are living in unique and unprecedented times. The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is impacting everyone – from families to businesses – right across the globe.
Eaton is committed to protecting the health and safety of our clients and staff, which is of paramount importance to us.
This section will be updated regularly and we continue to closely follow the advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
- The Eaton offices remain open purely for essential visitors, who will be thoroughly screened before entering the buildings. Alternative communication methods are in place for all other matters.
- We will continue to monitor and communicate regularly and directly with our clients and their nominated third parties as and when further information is available or when official advice dictates, including on any possible changes to their care provision.
- Eaton staff are being supported and provided with the most up to date information and equipment available.
- We are continuing to take bookings for our live-in care services.
- If you are having to self-isolate due to coronavirus, we will be able to arrange for a free additional consultation visit as soon as your isolation period ends.
Our thoughts are with those affected by the virus, particularly those who are sick. We wish them a speedy recovery and are inspired by our healthcare workers and others who are caring for people in the UK and around the world.
If you have any questions or need to get in touch, call Eaton Customer Support on 01223 632443 or email us using the form on our website
More information on COVID-19 itself can be found at: